Australian Business Grants
The Government is your Sugar Daddy
Are ready for some serious business or levelling up your marketing?
If you don’t have access to funds at the moment then check out this page. We keep our eyes out for government grants so that you can pocket that money to work with us.
We’ll guide your grant application and provide grant-friendly proposals so you can cash in and lock your project asap!
Current and Upcoming Popular Grants
QLD $5,000 Business Basic Grants Program
Eligible business size: Small Businesses in South East Queensland
Update on Opening Date: due to technical issues the government will announce an updated opening date/time.
Note that we highly recommend prepping everything in time and apply immediately at 9am as these programs are competitively assessed, close quickly, and not all applications are funded.
There is only $5m in funding available which means 1,000 applicants will be successful. The last round closed after 3.5 hours.
Disclaimer: if you're interested, please pop your deets below by midday Tuesday May 3rd .
To be eligible to apply for this grant, the business must:
- Have fewer than 20 employees (by headcount);
- Be operating and have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Be registered for GST
- Have a Queensland headquarters and an operating address in the relevant funding stream1;
- Have an expected turnover of $300,000 or less for the current financial year;
- Not have been approved for funding under an earlier round of Business Basics;
- Have owners/directors that are not undischarged bankrupt; and be solvent.
Applicants can apply for funding for grant funded activities in one of five priorities:
- Training and coaching (Business development, marketing, human resources, or business planning topics. Training/coaching of up to 4 months in duration)
- Website build/upgrades
- Professional business advice
- Strategic marketing services
- Business continuity and succession
The expected outcomes of the grants program are to:
- increase confidence for business owners across core skills;
- boost turnover, profit, and employment; and
- improve business survivability and resilience.
Best choice for online stores
Our eCom Offer
We’ll create a grant-friendly quote for you to submit. For $5,000 you can get:
Best choice for service-based businesses
Our Biz Offer
We’ll create a grant-friendly quote for you to submit. For $5,000 you can get:
Application Process & Details
We fall under two categories but for this we will be going with category two for website builds and upgrades.
- and read and prepare everything under Step One.
- Get your stat dec complete which you can see in Step One and Two.
- I will need to give you a quote — Independent supplier quotes (no more than two), dated after the round launch, detailing description and costs of services, who will undertake the activity, and an outline of key activities. You will only be able to upload one quote per supplier.
You are looked at with the following assessment criteria:
Applicants should show the extent to which the grant funded activity will:
- enhance the business’s core skills and adopt best practice;
- positively impact revenue growth and gross profit;
- be likely to create jobs growth within the business; and
- demonstrate value for money.
Read every question beforehand and prepare stuff ahead of time. Some things to find ahead of time:
- Which industry sector (ANZSIC code) does your business fall under (look at your ABN for this. From memory you get this via ASIC)
- What phase are you in (most of you will be start-up)
- Describe your business including the products or services it provides and your target market
- Expected Turnover 2021-22
- Gross profit 2021-22
- Title: what will be put on the quote
- Short answer: Short description of the grant funded activity
- Short answer: How will the grant funded activities enhance the core skills of the business and make it more competitive
- Short answer: How will the grant funded activity assist your business to grow revenue, profit, and create jobs.
- Supplier name: Siri The Agency
- Supplier ABN: 56478622764
- Any additional information about the quote: Website build/upgrade to help grow your business.
- Quote amount: $5000
- Supplier attachment: my quote!
Hey Siri, create a quote for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer a seamless, premium customer experience. We want to serve every customer deeply and give each one of you the attention you deserve. We both have over a decade of experience and upskill every year to keep up with the industry changes. This is why our rates are set. We do offer interest-fee payment plans or we can create a custom package to suit your budget.
So far we have catered to many happy clients, but what we don’t know we can’t improve on, so please provide your feedback. We are continuously learning about the latest tools and keep up with updates. We work hard for every single client, but please note we simply cannot guarantee results. We implement proven strategies and matrixes to generate successful marketing campaigns, but results are dependent on many variables.
This is so important to get right, for both of us!
You might also like to follow us on Instagram to connect, chat, and see a glimpse behind the scenes.
If you’re still not sure, we offer a free 15 minute chat to answer any outstanding questions you might have.
We love to help everyone, but we ask you…
- Are you willing to open your horizons, take feedback and potentially have any preconceived ideas challenged?
- Do you trust our experience and opinions?
- Do you respect our time and pricing structure?
- Do you understand that working together is collaborative, a two way street and might require timely input from you?
We are experts in all aspects of digital marketing such as web design, email direct marketing, strategy development, graphic design, social media and online ads. In fact, Siri herself is a Certified Shopify, Klaviyo, and MailerLite Partner, and she is close to becoming a certified Facebook Marketing Partner, too.
We are experts in all aspects of digital marketing such as web design, email direct marketing, SEO, strategy development, graphic design, social media and copywriting. In fact, Siri herself is a Certified Shopify, Klaviyo and MailerLite Partner.
As this industry is very fast-paced and everchanging, we also upskill annually and complete courses to stay up-to-date with the latest trends.
Before we can get started, we require a bit of pre-work from you.
Once you’ve accepted our proposal, signed our contract and paid a deposit, we need you to fill out a brief and jump on a call with you to scope out the project requirements.
We need to get an accurate picture of your needs so that we can deliver a results that encapsulates your business’ essence.
We would require access to assets too, such as imagery, copy and branding.
We’ve battle-tested our process so much over the years that we are confident that you’re going to love what produce for you. All that research we do? That’s so we can get a good idea about your likes and dislikes which gets us as close as possible to a perfect deliverable the first time.
Feel free to always provide feedback and your honest opinion. We want you to be completely satisfied – after all, it is your business and our deliverable needs to suit your style!
Rest assured that we will do everything we can do get the project back on track and make sure you’re happy with it. There’s absolutely no risk to you.
Why Choose to Work With Us?
Because we’re pretty confident you’re curious to learn what kind of genius ideas are brewing in our brains. No but seriously, here’s why.
From small and local to large corporations, we deliver opportunities for business growth through our innovative ideas.
For more than a decade we have helped entrepreneurs from around the globe in 4 different time zones and 12 different countries.
Our philosophy is to provide premium results for each business, within a budget that is tailored to individual needs.
Honesty and transparency are our core values in our business. We only aim to deliver complete satisfaction and always keep you up to date.
Modern technology should be working hard for your business. We have handpicked our platforms and apps to deliver the very best.
You deserve to know what’s going on behind the scenes. We’ll always keep you informed and up to date throughout the process.